Viceroy Single Winder
The 2.7 makes an ideal companion for self-winding watches because it simulates the wrist action, rotating the timepiece as if it were being worn and keeping it wound and ready to wear at a moment's notice. Its new rotation setting options — from 300 to 1200 rotations — double the TPD (Turns Per Day) if set Bi-Directional. This allows the mainspring an opportunity to release its stored energy with a nominal amount of energy being spent, keeping the focus on reliability. The new 2.7 Single Watch Winder with Cover is constructed with a sturdy wooden frame in a supple black pebble textured material (outside); silver textured silk faceplate; shiny chrome hardware, recessed metal hinges, a lock, and operates on either 3.3V Adapter (included) or D-Cell batteries. It features a see-through tempered glass lid, and will wind a single watch.
- Patented rotation programs: Intermittent rotation with pause and sleep phases pre-programmed
- Wood frame construction, distressed pebble faux leather exterior
- Drum size: 71mm deep and 77mm wide
- Powered by two D batteries (not included)
- Also runs on AC power: 3.3V (110-240V) adapter included